If you are representing large or midsize enterprise, you should be researching of new tools and virtually new era of submitting press releases. If you explore what Youtube.com has been done, you should raise the question: why cant publish my company press releases in video format?
1. Well, video files demand more web hard drive space to be first objective, however now hard drive memory is becoming cheaper, so the possibility is around the corner.
2. In our opinion new video blogging option is the most applicable to press releases first, where companies could pay for editing and hard drive space dedication cost
3. Lets do the numbers video press release is at this time restricted in the movies file size MS windows server restricts it to 4 megabytes. However , some publishers allow larger MPG and AVI files to be uploaded in most of the cases up to 50 megabytes, in some cases the size is higher, however it is typically comes with your association with media portal
4. Submitting regular press releases, meaning with company logo and text only. This is still definitely there, however if you plan to catch the future trends, this old option might not be efficient
5. Creating video rollicks for your video press release. This is where you will have to adapt to modern article submission practices. We certainly encourage you to experiment with various PR submission sites to see if they offer media video news submission service or not, and if the answer is positive
6. Additional considerations. For video press release publisher, due to the fact that video file might be very large in size the defense against internet robots, who could potentially fill up the server disk space in a matter of several minutes the security and intruders blocking out issue will be the one of the first questions to address and answer
iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software