Regardless of whether you are simply playing around in Forex or doing a full-blown Forex trading situation, it is critical that you remain on top of the Forex news around the globe that could potentially effect your investments. As a matter of fact, some of the day traders around the globe say that following the news throughout the world can be somewhat addictive. With the globalization and decentralization of the news each and every day, it appears there is constantly something of interest that is happening.
Just to give you a few examples that are interesting from recent Forex news stories that FX day traders have encountered. Forex currencies are always traded in a pairs type of situation, so stories typically refer to two different currencies. These forex news stories directly are correlated to finance and currency.
- A recent story that indicated that traders had just tipped to a net short position right on the same day that the British pound increased to a 200 plus point rally.
- Forex trader carefully monitors the U.S. housing slump, trying to estimate the market for the mortgage futures.
- When the United States federal reserve made it's latest rate cut, one Forex news service indicated that the overall expectations for the U.S. Dollar were "falling like a rock".
- Fears of a recession within the United States might drive the
US dollar even lower than it already it is. (In Forex tradig, the reality that the dollar falls is not thought of as a negative, provided that the trader leverages the fall when making a trade for higher priced, higher value currencies around the world).
Financial and currency news are not just the only stories of news of interests to Forex traders as well as investors. Forex traders also have a lot of interest in political news that may have an impact on different countries currencies.
- Events that are tragic such as a politic al leader getting assassinated can effect the currency futures in the nation where the events happen and can also have a trickle down effect to the surrounding areas; for instance, the assassination of Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan.
- Disasters of the natural kind, such as a hurricane or typhoon or even an earthquake has the capability of consuming a great deal of a nations resources. Hence, Forex traders watch news of these types of natural disasters.
- Political events, such as the U.S. presidential election cycle has substantial consequences on the valuation of currency; hence, Forex news incorporates updates on presidential candidates, general elections, primary elections.
iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software